Pics of my 75z - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Pics of my 75z

Featured Replies

I drove it back from Charlotte under the power of a modified L28. Had turbo added to it but the turbo was shot and there was no intercooler. Just had the pipe routed from the turbo straight to the intake. Also the exhaust had the T3 flange welded on it and it wasn’t very pretty. After several seconds of consideration, I decided to dropped in an RB20DET. OK so maybe it was a full minute. Wanted power and fuel economy. Worked out great considering the latest fuel prices.

x7Qc05kgQjOCIGWMOEuUsbnWIceQ1-1.jpg

I love these cars and probable will never get rid of mine. They just never look ugly.

RB20AIRINTAKE004.jpg

4cHhSIXCNua6qQtSdOWUO09HtX6v1.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.