Weber Leak - Carburetor Central - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Weber Leak

Featured Replies

So, I have a leak coming from the middle carb (side drafts). It seems to be coming out of the carburetor itself because gas drips out of the intake. I took the tops off to check the floats and none seem to be damaged, my first idea was that the floats were not doing their job, therefor letting too much gas into the carbs. In the end, I will probably have the carbs rebuilt by a local weber guy, but is there anything else could check for that might be an easy fix?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.