My Racecar - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

My Racecar

Featured Replies

Just joined the site.

Bought my '72 in Dec 2001, and I've been racing it in So Cal and Las Vegas (mostly with vintage groups).

The car already had a cage and running motor in it, but Pierre'Z built an ITS 2.4L w/E31, and butter-smooth 4-speed.

Anybody wanna play at the track with 9 other Z's in Sept, send me an email.

stephen@motorsport-university.com

post-2746-14150792154502_thumb.jpg

Its a beauty, like the looks of the car. :love:

I’m looking forward to see you other pictures

Lovely wheels too... what are they?

Welcome to the forums!

he Alfadog,

i did no know you like the ordinary iron cross wheels?? LOLROFL

have look at his other picture, you will see.

hahahhahahahhhahah

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Yeah ok so I thought they were some other kind of wheel...

I'll just go sulk in the corner now :sleepy:

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Yes,

Those are 280 wheels, I had the lips polished, then I spray painted the centers with charcoal engine paint.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.