'71 240z e-brake cable - Parts Swapping - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

'71 240z e-brake cable

Featured Replies

Greetings! I fairly recently purchased a '71 240z series 1. I am in need of a brake cable/ebrake. I checked underneath the car and the cable is snapped on the rear brakes. I am pretty sure the ebrake and brake cable for the rear brakes are the same cable correct?

I am located in Southern Oregon. If anyone has this part I would be happy to purchase it as a reasonable price. Location is not really a factor.

Regards,

Brooks

  • 1 year later...

i'll have the whole assembly ready to ship later this week when it stops raining.

there are essentially 3 parts to the ebrake

the handle

the rod assembly

the cables

which one do you need?

--I am goign to swap over to the 240sx e-brake so i have no need for the current one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.