Fuel Pump - Fuel Injection - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Fuel Pump

Featured Replies

Hi, does anybody if a 72 240z hava an Electric fuel pump? :rolleyes:

Mechancal. I think some were dealer fitted with an extra electrical for vaper lock.

Well you put this thread in the 'fuel injection systems' section for whatever reason but I can give you a better answer than the last. The simple answer is NO. No 72s had electric fuel pumps. That modification came in 73.

As a point of note, the 1972s did come wired for an electric fuel pump.

As a point of note, the 1972s did come wired for an electric fuel pump.
I almost mentioned that but, remember, I was trying to give the 'simple answer':classic:
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.