Maxi-Fuse holder - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Maxi-Fuse holder

Featured Replies

I am looking for a 2 position Maxi-Fuse holder to wire my up the fuseable links on my early 260z. I have located a holder made by BEP, Mfr # 704HDBFH , link below, but was wondering if anyone had any other ideas or suggestions.

http://www.eangler.com/product/196978589msk.htm

Thanks for your help,

Skip Dawson

  • Author

Thanks for the replys. The reason I was looking at the BEP unit is because it is 2 wires in and 2 wires out. No need to cut and change any of the wires going into the link. With the wiring in the 260Z already being weird, I did not want to have to change anything.

Thanks again for the help,

Skip

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.