IGNORED

Official Pre-order/order for rare Super BAMF/ Wide Rear ZG Flares here!

280zforce

I'm taking orders from 3+ separate forums (Hybrid Z, Zcar and Classic Z Car so far), if you are registered on Hybrid, please post there. If not, please continue on reading.

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=132597

I've been pretty quiet lately with posting progress of my Z because I've had so much going on w/ the Z and life (the amount of work done to it and the new changes and mods are intense! A laundry list couldn't handle what's been goin on) ... including making these molds, was kinda keeping things under wraps for a bit w/ all the fabrication that has been going on in my garage. :willy_nil

BUT as some of you already know, myself and another Hybrid Z member (Lunar240z) have created molds of the really rare wider version of the rear ZG flares so we can offer them to all Z members! I've decided to name them the “Super BAMF ZGs," well "Super ZGs" work too.

*ALSO, SIDE NOTE* All current ZG flare owners, these flares will bolt up in the same spots you already have laid out.

This is for a set of rear flares only, as the front flares that come with these are actually a lot narrower than the normal front ZGs.

We recommend calling Motorsport Auto (MSA)(http://www.zcarparts.com) and ordering the front ZG flares if you do not already have them. I think they will charge you approx. $40-$45 per flare as we are not in competition w/ MSA to sell something that is already covered for our cars.

We will be offering these bad boys in fiberglass and carbon fiber. We have a completely original JDM set we used to make the molds with, not a replicated product to base ours off of.

I seriously do not know why they don’t come this way normally because they make the normal rears look stock, the look is way more aggressive and suiting to our Zs with these. It's a beautiful thing. :burnout:

These Super ZGs are approx. 3 5/8" wide flat on the ground laid out, compared to the normal rear ZG version of approx. 2 1/4” flare. That’s a whole 1 3/8" more width these offer!

The flare ends up being a lil bigger of a flare as when you mount them, as most of you know, have to kinda squeeze ZGs to arch them correctly around the wheel well which in turn makes the middle of the flare naturally come out more.

We will make each set as if they were our own, and you can see I do not skimp out on my own Z and I want yours to look just as good, so I would only provide products that are just as nice or better than my own with great quality and fitment.

More pics to come soon, on Thursday (4-10-08) we plan on making a set of carbon fiber flares and everything looks very promising so far. The molds turned out awesome that we made a couple months ago. The only thing that was stopping us for awhile was lack of funds, but things are heading in the right direction now.

Ok, enough blabber, on with the pics…

Standard rear ZG vs rear Super ZG… The difference is very clear

IMG_1492.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

Picture2a.png

Picture2.png

IMG_7765.jpg

My beast as she sits now under construction...

IMG_0761.jpg

Ok now after all the Oooos and Aaaahhhhhs, let’s get down to terms and pricing.

Anyone balking at the price, which is very fair for the amount of work to make these and all the materials used, it adds up fast... 3 layers of glass on each flare. MSA only does 2, and their carbon fiber ones might be 1 layer! They are paper thin and see thru as we all know! If you want to go to the available flares as big as these or bigger... look at spending over $800-$1,000+ on those wide body versions plus body work! This is nothing compared to the work and price those will cost you. Those who have done it or researched it know exactly what I'm talking about.

Cost covers materials to make the molds and the actual finished products… fiberglass resin, gel coat dye, gel coats, wax, gloves, stir sticks, angel hair and woven cloth, carbon fiber cloth, clear gel coat for carbon fiber, catalyst, mixing buckets, our time to make these and etc.

PRICING FOR A REAR SET (2 rear flares):

-Fiberglass version........$250 + shipping

-Carbon Fiber version.....$350 + shipping

-Hardware....................$5

(which includes stainless steel sheet metal screws, cap rings and screw cap covers which give an excellent taste of appeal for blending with these flares shape and do not require you to drill huge holes in your fenders to insert a rivet nut or lock nut fastener.)

Click pics to enlarge for hardware...

th_IMG_1477.jpg th_IMG_1478.jpg th_IMG_1479.jpg

Or you can get a mounting kit from Austin (240hoke) for $65 shipped… includes rubber welting, stainless steel bolts and washers to fasten them to the body. Lock nuts are used in the front and nutserts in the rear

Ausin's ZG Flare Mounting Kit...Click Here

We will guarantee our flares and provide in any assistance in helping you install your flares if needed.

SHIPPING:

Shipping will be $20 for the lower 48 states, BUT I will ship worldwide just like I do w/ the Hybrid Z Apparel (I've already shipped to places such as Spain, Kuwait, Australia, Greenland, England, Canada, Japan, Netherlands, etc with no problems.) Just post up/PM/IM me your postal code and will be glad to get you a shipping quote.

If you live out of the lower 48 US states please contact me with your full shipping for a quote.

APPROX. TIME FRAME:

You will be looking at about 1-2 weeks from now, sets should be ready to ship towards the end of this month, hopefully sooner. Once we get started here w/ the process after the first set is made, things will get rolling and done quicker.

PAYMENT/Down-Payments:

Payments must be made via paypal (add 4% fee to total), CASH or certified money order.

Paypal to s30zforce@yahoo.com

Or PM me for my address to ship a money order.

We ask that you please pay atleast 50% as a non-refundable down payment to guarantee your purchase of flares, produce faster production and to protect us as vendors for fronting the time and materials to make these flares just for you. Or you can pay in full.

*Paypal Users*

Please list your full name and Hybrid Z user name in the description area as well when sending payment, thank you.

50% down payment and paypal fee for fiberglass is $130 and $150.80 later including US 48 shipping

50% down payment and paypal fee for carbon fiber is $182 and $202.80 later including US 48 shipping

100% payment including US 48 shipping and paypal fee for fiberglass is $280.80

100% payment including US 48 shipping and paypal fee for carbon fiber is $384.80

If you’d like your name to be added or removed from the list, please let me know.

Pre-Order List:

1. mull - Hybrid Z

2. big B - Hybrid Z

3. 1 fast z - Hybrid Z

4. rdsk8ter - Hybrid Z

5. Z-Gad - Hybrid Z *50% PAID*

6. mattyice - Hybrid Z

7. J. SoileauRB26zcar - Hybrid Z *50% PAID*

8. SmogSUX - Hybrid Z *PAID IN FULL*

9. SuperDan - Hybrid Z

10. rudypoochris - Hybrid Z

11. Thunder39 - Hybrid Z

12. Vindicare - Hybrid Z

13. majik16106 - Hybrid Z

14. rdsk8ter - Hybrid Z

15. DavyZ (2 sets?) - Hybrid Z

You can contact me via:

This Thread

PM

AIM/Yahoo IM anytime: s30zforce

Email: s30zforce@yahoo.com

Please feel free to post with any questions, comments, concerns, etc.

:2thumbs::rockon::cheers: