IGNORED

FS: Datsun Sunny

Murph

My dear little daily driver Sunny is up for sale. :(

Bought it about three years ago with 88,000km on the clock. It was my mates grand fathers car, so had an easy life. It has about 120,000km now. It was an almost totally rust free body then, but unfortunately does have some rust coming through now.... though nothing too serious.

The body is all straight, other than the front right hand fender that was smashed in when some wanker reversed into it. Carpets aside, the interior is pretty neat. Dash/instruments/seats are all in great condition.

Mechanically she's pretty solid and very reliable.

• A12 with 32/36 webber (no choke, so she's grumpy when cold)
  • Stanza struts and brakes up front
  • New shocks and springs all round, much stiffer than stock but still smooth. She's a hoot to throw around.
  • 200B SX 14" wheels with good condition yokohama tires
  • Alpine CD deck with pioneer stacker (nothing special there)

That's probably about all that's worth mentioning.

I really love this car and don't want to part with it, but I just don't have the time anymore. Hopefully there's someone else that can tidy it up again and appreciate it like I did!

Looking for ~$1500.

Location Brisbane.

0407 891755.

Note she doesn't look quite as neat as this anymore, but certainly could with a good clean up.

DCP_8218.jpg

DCP_7878.jpg

DCP_7584.JPG

DCP_7587.jpg

• 2 weeks later...