280z Auto Door Locks from Motorsport - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

280z Auto Door Locks from Motorsport

Featured Replies

Has anyone installed the Automatic door lock mechanizm from MotorSport? I purchased the easy install unit....and it might have been, if I would be able to find the room for the actuator,being able to place the door panel back in. There is a hole in the interior door that kinda has room to install the actuator, but the door panel will not fit back in place. If anyone has purchased this unit and had success with it ... please give me some pointers. The reason I went with automatic is because my key locks do not work and I figured oh well, if I'm gonna spend the money why not automatic.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.