IGNORED

Type of paint?

Six_Shooter

FYI:

Red paint is usually more expensive than other colors. This may have changed over the years, but for the longest time it has applied.

There are a LOT of red cars out there. Not qualifying that in any manner other than you do see a lot of red cars, it may be cause they catch your eye, prettier, etc.

Green like Walter Moore's car, or the earlier Electric Lime Green better known as 112 Yellow are sharp colors and not too common, which makes them stand out for their individuality.

FWIW

E

I think it still is, but the paint will probably be one of the cheaper parts of this car once it's built the way I want (if I don't go the restoration route), so price isn't a consideration when it comes to colour selection. :smoke:

Well, I looked at the car in person on Saturday afternoon. I flew out to Calgary to meet up with my Uncle and then Saturday morning began the trek down to Richland, made good time of about 10 hours on the road, coming back was a whole different story though. Saturday after we reached Richland, it started to hail, so we decided that we should start heading back as soon as we could, to avoid any real nasty weather. We made it to Spokane, where we had thought we would have, but took use about 4 hours due to the bad weather, the rolled over sanding truck that we saw just as we left Richland should have been an indication of what was to come. :LOL:

Then another 12 and a half hours on the road on Sunday to get back to Calgary, due to bad road condistions and slow drivers that we were following.

Anyway, the car is in excellant condition, much better than I need actually, the seller, Mike, was very accurate in his description, and is very straight up guy. Also helping out with any parts I may need or want off his parts car, that he has.

I hope to have it home within the next two to 3 weeks, just depends on how quickly the shipping company will get to the car for pick-up and how many stops they need to make between WA and Ontario.

I can't wait to start working on it and then driving it this summer. :)

here are a few pictures the seller had posted, I won't be able to post any new pictures until I am home again, which will be early Wednesday morning, then I have to work that day as well. :LOL:

240Z_32.jpg

The car now has a blue fender from Mike's parts car

240Z_1.jpg

240Z_engine1.jpg