IGNORED

It was like a serealistic nightmare!!!

ZcarsRock

Ok so i'm driving to work at 5am and its still dark, and raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock. (I'm in the army and have to show up ro PT {physical training}, all of a sudden the headlights and gauge lights get reall bright, then there is a flash and both head lights go out. All other lights work, so i think i blew 2 fuses? and i check em but they are both intact. I just bought these 2 hologen lights at Autozone In Abeline Kansas a month ago. Hey long story short, i take both lights back to AZ and the manager gives me 2 more lights, and does not even bug me for a reciept, and says good luck :) I have replaced both lights and have replaced some electrical connecters as well, also i insulated the headlight housing with some great stuff foam just in case. Any idea what else i should check? i hope it was just a freak occurrance. Thanks in advance

Tony