IGNORED

New to Z

Ksean6969

Hello,

My name is Kwame and hope that in the next few months i hope to come into posession of a 27 240z. It has been sitting for about 3 years or more not running. The body is good shape and it was running up until it was stored. the owner had i painted and was doing work on it when he got busy with things. So it has just sat in a shed for a while. I've never owned a classic car, so before i get myself in to deep, i wanted to see if there were any Z owners/clubs in my neck of the woods that i could find and speak to. Knowledge is very important and i feel i should educated myself before i make any decisions. I live in dutchess county and work in westchester county. Please feel free to email me: Ksean6969@aol.com

Like i said, to be informed and educated is important to me,but to know that a support system of some sort exist near me is as important. After all, if i can't figure it out, hopefully someone else can. Plus information+support system= less money out of my pocket, considering i dont have much to begin with being married and a home owner!

Wish you luck on the new Z car. I wish I has a 1927 240Z. I would sell it for a couple of Million. LOL No just kidding. Make sure you give it a real good tune up before starting. Plugs, Oil, Radiator Water and Ect. Welcome and feel free to ask questions after searching.