IGNORED

Datsun Needed for Film!!!

BenjaminBeane

It doesn’t matter if your car is in great condition or if it’s on its last legs…

My Chapman University Graduate thesis film is in need of a late model Datsun z-coupe (or similar styled car) to be used this coming Sunday (11/4/2007) as a picture car.

- This production is FULLY INSURED.

- You could potentially use this as a TAX DEDUCTION in the neighborhood of $300 - $500.

Your car would be used in a parking lot scene and would actually be parked for the entire day with the exception of one shot where it is slowly driven into a parking spot.

I don't have a lot to offer in regards to reimbursement for the use of your car, but I'm flexible. If you don’t require reimbursement and would like to donate the services of your car for the day, it is a tax-deduction since this is a film affiliated with the University. And if you'd like to just hang out with us on a film set for the day and let us feed you lunch, we could do that too.

If you're interested, please reply to benjaminbeane(at)gmail.com with a picture of your car. I can provide you with full details of the shoot at that time.

Thank you for your time and help!