WTB - 240K Trailing Arms - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

WTB - 240K Trailing Arms

Featured Replies

Hi everyone.

Im new to your forum here.

My names Jason

I was wondering if anyone has a set of 240K trailing arms they would like to sell me?

I can get the item sent to either post codes 2758 or 2756.

I need a set from a standard australian 4 door ones. Now im not sure if thats a C210 or C110 of what. I just know thats what i need.

If anyone has a set you can email me at oi_son@hotmail.com, let me know your price including the postage. If you live around the areas penrith/richmond/parramatta/blacktown or anywhere close to that I am happy to come and get them.

PS. I dont need the brakes or hub, just the trailing arms

Regards Jason

I left my set of trailing arms with Stewart wilkins motorsport they might not have dumped them just yet. They are off a coupe though. There is also a wrecker in western sydney who might be able to help SWR will also be able to give you his number.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.