Need pic of '76 distributor base - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need pic of '76 distributor base

Featured Replies

I'm not sure I have the correct distributor base (support, as Nissan calls it) for my '76, with the single magnetic pickup. Can anyone either post a picture or point me towards one already existing? Also, a pic of the correct little flat plate between the base and the distributor would also be nice. I have a couple of each and am not sure either one is right.

thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.