Original Paint??? - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Original Paint???

Featured Replies

I had the original title to my Z in my hands, I have a photocopy of it in my glove box. The original title says white. However, the engine compartment is silver, and she has a black interior. The very faded color code sticker is still there, I managed to make out a faded 901 on it. I can also see silver paint showing in a small spot under what appears to be two different white paint jobs.

It appears the original owner had his heart set on a white car with a black interior. I can just picture dealer telling him to come back in a few days to get his white car.:devious:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.