1975 280z rubber boot - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

1975 280z rubber boot

Featured Replies

Hello All

Does anybody know if the rubber boot that goes between the AFM and the Throttle body is interchangeable from year to year.And where to get one.

jstanley1234

Hello All

Does anybody know if the rubber boot that goes between the AFM and the Throttle body is interchangeable from year to year.And where to get one.

jstanley1234

Some years are interchangeable, but I wouldn't buy one sight unseen. I just bought one from this guy on ebay and this is one that popped up just after I bought his other auction. Looks like it will fit yours...

Tim

I'm pretty sure those are still available from Nissan. 16578-N4200 is the one for a 75.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.