Picture needed please -240 1973z - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Picture needed please -240 1973z

Featured Replies

Hi all, I need assistance with a couple of digital pictures of the ignition coil and where each wire goes to. I am trying to remove all of the added wiring that the previous owner had. I am also trying to troubleshoot a spark problem. Any help is appreciated.

1973 240z - Los Angeles

  • 2 weeks later...

I have the pics you need, but I can't figure out how to post them here. Send me your email, and I'll send you the pics as attachments.

I just pulled my 73 all apart and I have about 4 or 5 pics from all angles of the coil before it came apart.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.