IGNORED

Z Photo Editing

sexual_sushi

Hi all, I have a very ambitious project... complete a show quality stroker engine before the z nationals 2009. Obviously when done right this is a very expensive feat so I'm offering my services editing photos in exchange for some pennies for the project ;)

Editing can be anything from basic colour and brightness adjustment to complex enhancement and effects. I can edit the pics and supply you with files or prints or both, what ever you need.

Common processes/services include:

-cropping and resizing

-spot/chip removal

-object removal

-colour correction

-lighting effects

-motion blur

-sky/background replacement

-chrome/highlight enhancement

Here are some before and after examples

ZCar_Rear.jpg

ZCar_Front.jpg

ZCar_Wheel.jpg

ZCar_Front_Right.jpg

I can also design custom displays for car shows etc which you can get matted and framed or there are a number of other unique ways to display them. And there are also a number of different mediums to print to including canvas, glass and aluminium however these are getting a bit up there on the money sides of things.

This is one i did up and chucked in a cheap frame for a classic japanese show and shine last year... still got alot of comments LOL

24TZD_CarDisplay_Small.jpg

IMG_0543.JPG

Just email or reply if you're interested

Cheers

Shaun