Jump to content


Interior part


Recommended Posts

I am looking for the plastic runners that attach the vinyl around the head liner.

Not sure what they are called but cant seem to find anyone that supplies them. If anyone know where i could find them i would appreciate some help.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.