Happy Father's Day - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Happy Father's Day

Featured Replies

Happy father's day to all that happen to have that title. I hope your day was as enjoyable as mine. My son, he's 25, is home on break from Baghdad and he spent the day with me striping my '78 280Z. We managed to remove the:

steering wheel and dash

seats, seat belts and carpet

windshield and rear hatch and side windows

drain and drop the fuel tank

remove both doors

What a day, it was great. Down side was on inspection, the passengers side floorboard will need replacing due to rust but that's to be expected. I hope you all had as much fun as I did today.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.