IGNORED

Tentative Event at Countyline Dragstrip in South Florida

westpak

Ok we have been thinking about doing a club event at the dragstrip for a while and now that Countyline has opened In Dade County it has made it more feasible due to it being closer for a lot more people and more affordable. I think that if this is done as a club more people will feel more comfortable going to the dragstrip.

We are thinking about doing it towards the end of May beginning of June, the cost will depened on the amount of people that sign up. For example if we get 30 people it will be 45.00 per person, this will get you 5 hours of drag racing which will be plenty trust me.

This is just to see interest if enough is shown I will start a thread in a week to make it official at which time people will have to prepay to ensure participation as the club will have to cover a minimum amount if people do not show up.