My new 76 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

My new 76

Featured Replies

I found this on Craigs list in the barter area. It needs a lot of TLC but the floors and the frame are in good shape better than my 75.

The guy I got it from said it has not run in 5 or 6 yrs. He could not get it run

after he put a new clutch and injectors in.

I got it to run after I covered a big hole in the boot between the AFM and TB

it has a miss but she runs. Over all it will be a good project. In the pic's you'll see the hood is off the car before I left I put that back on I'm going back up to empire to drag it home this weekend.a>a>a>a>

Should be a fun project for ya. Good to hear you got her to run. Is that gas 5-6 yrs. old too? :paranoid:

  • Author

Yes there is some old gas in the system it smokes maybe that will clear up.

The tail pipe ends under the rear 1/4panel and the smoke filled the car up so that there was smoke coming out the side vents. My first thought was a "Up in Smoke" movie. But for about 350.00 not a bad deal over all.

I'll get it home and check the compresson and see where I'am on the miss it has a N-42 Block and head I have a good head and a few other parts laying around to get it up and running. I wonder if the paint will buff out..LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.