Concours Z for show - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Concours Z for show

Featured Replies

I am the selection committee chair for the Cincinnati Concours for Muscle Cars and Asian Collectible Cars. I am looking for a concours condition (restored, factory correct) Series 1 for the show in June (June 11) in Cincinnati. This will be the second year for ACC cars in the show and last year we had a modified 260Z as well as Toyota's own 2000GT from the California Museum. I would really like to exhibit an original.

Our website is www.ohioconcours.com. The show information and nomination forms are located there.

If someone has a lead, let me know and I will follow up.

Thanks in advance,

Fred Jones

fdjonesjr@aol.com

President

ZCCO

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.