IGNORED

Zeiss150, I believe I saw your car today on Irwindale Dr.

ktm

I was heading out to one of my sites and saw a Le Mans Sunset S30 headed the other direction. I remembered your paint thread and saw a lot of similarities (same wheels, no front bumper, etc.). It looked quite good (if that was you) driving down the road.

Yep That was me! Small world isn't it. I live by irwindale. I was at the bumper shop checking on my bumpers and grill. They should be done in a few weeks. There is a bumper shop on irwindale called "best bumpers".

Did you get my message about the Evaporator?

Drop me an Email its my user name at yahoo.com

Matt-

I did not get your message about the evaporator (unless it was your PM). It's a good thing you asked. I have it sitting in my garage as well as a working, original blower motor. I'll drop you an email tomorrow.

There are quite a few body shop places in the Azusa/Irwindale area. I am fortunate in that there are quite a few speed shops, including MSA, right by my office. Between the two I am covered.