Trying to find an old thread... - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Trying to find an old thread...

Featured Replies

Gang

A while ago, I read a thread titled "Headlight and Turnsignal Upgrade" posted by "Z's-ondabrain". Anyone find that thread or know of Z's... where-abouts? I was interested in the subject, don't remember the text, I think he had a wiring diagram or maybe a harness to sell. I only have this vague note to myself, and now, wish I had had the time then to pay attention.

Peace, Wolf

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.