1977 280z Dashboard - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

1977 280z Dashboard

Featured Replies

Does anybody kno where i could get a complete dashboard for my 1977 280z. Iwould greatly appreciate it. I dont want a dash board cover, so far thats all i have been able to find. Thanks guys in advance

  • 1 month later...

Don't my low posts lead you into thinking that I am new to Datsun Z cars, I just spend most of my time over at hybridz and zcar. I can send pictures of dashes that i have refinished in the past to anyone who wants them if you need proof. My method of repair only allows me to repair minor to moderate cracks. So if your dash has cracked to a point where it is down to the frame I cannot help you. If your interested shoot me an email at the above address. Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.