Help me find my girl - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Help me find my girl

Featured Replies

My girl was a 73 240Z ... replaced engine with '72 (block, carbs, etc...for obvious reasons). Interior rebuilt. Absolute stock except for Ferrari vertical stack tailpipes and headers. Worked with a Z specialist in Eustis, Fl. to get her roadworthy. Had to trade her to go to college.

Metal-flake Brown on Brown paint (original Lime green oversprayed).

She was my baby. Serious case of Z-fever. Would like to get her back home. Limited $$, but willing to negotiate.

Have you seen her? If so, I would like to talk.

In case she is gone, I am interested in a 72 vehicle that I can treat as my own.

Again, I have the fever and was upset that Nissan stopped the rebuy of old 240's and reconditioning for sale.

Any other reasonable offers are welcome ... I want to get back into the 240 sports again ... it's been too long.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.