IGNORED

What Year Does This Go To?

WingZr0

YO ! ^_^

I'M NOT SURE IF THIS THE RIGHT THREAD FOR THIS OR NOT BUT DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHAT YEAR OR YEARS THIS SPEEDO GOES TO?

209549757l.jpg

954219464l.jpg

It's marked for a C110 Skyline and 240K GT. I looked up the part number and it matched but does not say for what year.

Was looking to put it in a B210 with an SR20DETT but the B210 was sold and I'm thinkin of maybe selling the speedometer.

Any help would be gratefull.

ARIGATO GOZAIMASU

~Z~

I've got a similar one out of an Australian delivered '73 240K GL hardtop (chassis #907) yet a '73 240K GT hardtop (chassis #302) was mph only.

I guess it depends on when the destination country was converting to metric.

That yours is calibrated to 150mph may be an indication that the car was to be a 5 speed or was at least close to the introduction of that box.

All the early publications I've seen say the earliest 240K GT's in Australia had 4 speeds and 120mph speedos. The later 240K GL's all seem to have 240kph metric speedo's.

THANKS ^_^

I THOUGHT IT ODD THAT IT WOULD BE IN MPH MYSELF AS I GOT IT FROM BRITAIN AND THOUGHT THAT THEY, IF NOT ALL 240K OR SKYLINE CARS, WOULD HAVE JAPANESE METRIC GAUGES.

Looking at the writing stlye on the box i figure it have to've been written by some one who knows KANJI or HIRAGANA.

There or jus to many similarites especially when looking at the 240K and GT part. Interesting enough also the speed limit of the car in Kilometers is also it's name ! LOL

Only if there was a way to tell it's mfg date.

I only now of one website, RATDAT.COM ,

That might give some insight as you said about production dates and different styles of gauges. But it's pretty spares on 240K's and Skylines.

http://www.ratdat.com/technical/partnumbers/partnumbers.html

~Z~