paint jobs - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

paint jobs

Featured Replies

What would be a reasonable starting point for cost to have a Z repainted? I want a good job but not gold plated or anything with some minor body work for hail damage like dents, maybe a dozen or so and removal of some body trim.

1. Same color

2. Change in color

I've got a couple preliminary over-the-phone estimates starting at $1,500 up to $6,000. Thanks in advance.

I do painting as well as all types of restoration work. The prices you have are in the ballpark. I don't know what more you want without seeing the vehicle and discussing exactly what you want done.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.