Trade or Buy Anyone? - Parts Swapping - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Trade or Buy Anyone?

Featured Replies

I need some parts for my 72Z V8 converision. I have a complete 6 cyl engine with a set of SU carbs and Hitachi carbs. Auto Transmission can go also. Basically, anything that is on the ngine can go also. I am willing to trade or sell anything off of it. Runs good. I need to find a rear end for my conversion if anyone is interested in selling or trading. I have more Z parts..... Just ask. Thanks. I will sell cheap BTW. My email address is mwoodruff@inchord.com

Try putting some of that stuff on Ebay. I'm sure you can sell the SU's.

  • Author

I am looking more towards trading, but if I sell thats alright also. Thanks for the response.

  • 3 months later...

What year model rear end are you looking for?

  • 2 weeks later...

what rear do you need. I have a r-200 3.9 available for trade, dont need what you listed but what else do you have?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.