Wiring guide - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Wiring guide

Featured Replies

Hello Mrs LR here asking for DH does anyone have a 240Z 1972 wiring guide? I ordered one online moments ago, but was wondering if any one had any ideas why our little one would be showing it as discharging after going through 2 alternators and a new battery???? Any help is gladly appreciated...

sharon:ermm:

Here's a couple of diagrams for a 72 240Z that I saved from the Autozone website. I don't know how good they are but maybe they'll help until you get the ones you ordered. The alternator circuit is in the first one.

post-3797-14150798486421_thumb.jpg

post-3797-1415079848696_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.