Looking for a Z. - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Looking for a Z.

Featured Replies

Anybody know who owns this 73? You may recall this car was for sale sometime ago here on this site and sold to someone in Minnesota. I pm'd the original seller regarding it's whereabouts and status, but I don't believe he frequents this site too often.

I came this close to purchasing this car at the time but it was simply a case of right car/wrong time.

Any help would be great!

Regards,

Paul

post-1815-14150797795513_thumb.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

knew I should have bought it when I had the chance.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.