Heater Blower Question - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Heater Blower Question

Featured Replies

The heating/cooling fan on my '71 isn't working and I need it to pass a safety inspection (defroster must work to pass). I checked the solid blue wire idicated by a decent wiring diagram, and I checked the 20A fuse in that line. It worked just fine until I had a stereo put in, so it must be something simple. Any suggestions?

Sounds to me like the stereo installer tapped the wrong power source.

Either that, or you may have a rodent family living in your squirrel cage.

  • Author

Found a plug behind the radio that the installer had neglected to reconnect. All is well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.