I'm back once again... - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I'm back once again...

Featured Replies

A lot of stuff has been gpoing on, and unfortunately the Z had to take a back seat :(

Ive been gone from here for a bout a year and in that time ive had a baby, bought a home, got a better job, etc... now its come time again to mess with the rust infested Z :)

I am trying to get it out of the climate controlled storage its been in for about a year but the back braked seem to have got stuck once again and I cannot remember what ?i did last time to loosen them.

If anyone has a better, more technical idea as to how to get these back brakes unstuck please do post it here.

Thanks!

-este

pull off the wheel and give the drum a few good wacks with a rubber mallet. If that doesn't break the rust free then try moving the break shoes through the access whole.

good luck!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.