BRE spook - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

BRE spook

Featured Replies

I was wondering is there a possiblity that The BRE spook from MSA

http://www.zcarparts.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=50-1521&Category_Code=7AD1

Will work on the 75-78 280z or will it require major mods or not work at all just wonder cause no matter what Z I get 70-78 i want this front spoiler (front Dam)

seems like the only problem is the turning signals as thats the only difference i can see between 70-74 and 75-78 please help thnaks in advance

All I know is that the front valence on the 280z hangs lower than the valence on the 240z and 260z. This means that if you were to put the Spook on, it might be scraping the ground. You could try to aquire a 240z or 260z valence, and THEN mount the spook, but that might not be worth it (although, it would be unique!).

I hope this helps a little...

  • Author

thanks that wouldnt be worth it it would be unique tho LOL:) i didnt kno it hung lower guess i learned something new. I will just HAVE to find a 240Z

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.