Smoking, spitting and sputtering - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Smoking, spitting and sputtering

Featured Replies

I just replaced my auxillary air regulator to solve my problem of high idle when coasting but now I have a new problem. The car now emits black smoke and coughs and sputters while trying to drive (just around the lot). This problem didn't exist before we replaced the air regulator. What is causing this new problem? I just put new plugs in today and it's still running rich.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.