Running Lean - Fuel Injection - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Running Lean

Featured Replies

Got my car running and its going really well. Idles beautifully, doesnt hesitate and revs smoothly all the way through.

I've been taking it for a couple of blats lately and whenever I pull the plugs they come out white. So Im guessing I need to run it a bit richer. Any Idea how I can do this? Keep in mind Im running an L24 ECU and L24 greentop injectors on an L28 (should I try switching to L28 injectors ?). Is there something in the AFM I should adjust ?

Cheers

Ray

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.