Tokico Red springs & KYB strut boots - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Tokico Red springs & KYB strut boots

Featured Replies

Is anybody using this combo sucessfully? I just did a test fit and it looks like the KYB boots are a little too wide for this spring. I guess the inner diameter of the stock springs must be a little wider. I'm not sure if I want the boot constantly rubbing on the inside of the springs and ultimately bunching up near the top. This won't be a big deal on the rear because I can strap the base of the boot to the strut housing. However, you can't do this on the front because the strut rod doesn't turn with the strut, which would end up twisting the boot. Any and all feedback is appreciated.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.