IGNORED

This winter feels like it will never end

DatsunZsRule

Sorry guys but I have to vent. I'm going crazy up here in MN. :cross-eye LOL

I was just looking at my digital photos and found pics of my Z. GOD I can hardly wait to get her back out on the open road again and tune her up.

The nice warm weather and clean streets can't come soon enough :angry: It actually is officially spring but sure doesn't feel like it yet ggrr

I feel for ya man. I'm here in sunny CA and it's been raining for months now. As soon as things start to dry out, it starts raining again. My back yard has turned into a veritable swamp. I know it doesn't compare to the winter you have up there in MN, but it's all relative. The main problem I have is that it's preventing me from finishing the painting and suspension work that I was hoping to finish in January. Arrrggggg!!

I remember talking to a fellow Z'er who lived in CA. like you last year and had the same problem. you guys must get killed with rain down there this time of year?

Always something :D Once the nice weather arrives here I'm taking a much needed vacation from work and spending my whole damn vacation with my Z. Gotta love single life LOL