Newbie from UK (another one) - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Newbie from UK (another one)

Featured Replies

Hey,

Nice to see what y'all all doing with your Z's over there, very inspirational :knockedou

This here is Dolores, she's my 79 260Z, been fully restored by the Z Farm.

frontDriverSide.jpg

fPassSide.jpg

280Works.jpg

dash.jpg

rStrut.jpg

I'm particularly keen to see what you guys are doing wheel and brake wise, keep it up.

That's one very sharp looking Z car you've got there! I've got the original steel wheels and Z hubcaps on my '73 240Z.

Welcome to the club!

Is it politically acceptable to covet they fellow Z Club member's Delores ??

She's a beauty !

  • Author

LOL

I suppose so, I keep looking at them louvres and thinking....hmmmmmm

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.