IGNORED

For sale in TX-1973 240Z

Room4/2

Hey gang, just thought I would drop some info on a 1973 240Z for sale, right outside of Greenville TX. It is yellow, but may have been another color originally. The paint is faded, but the interior is not that bad. On a scale of 1-10, I would give the body a 7. (Very little rust-solid floor pans) All glass is solid, as well as most of the weatherstripping.

The interior is about a 6. This car has a Calif. plate on it, and has not been started in about 1 yr according to the man selling it. It may have an L28 swap as well, I could not see because I did not have enough light. I can assure you that it has a tranny swap, that is now a 5spd though. Has some good wheels also, and I know it has the earlier version carbs as well. (Pre-emmision) The only enterior piece missing is the center console which is an easy find. You may have to end up getting a bonded title from what I could understand from the current seller. He is not the original owner, and cannot get in touch with him. That is the only reason I decided against it. I found an orange 71 for $1800 the same day. Anyhow-the place it is located is called Larrys Car Parts, and the number is (972) 529-4906. I could not start it, because the battery was removed. This car is definitely a keeper, and if anyone is interested I will meet up with them for directions or go look at it and get the VIN or answer anymore questions. I would hate to see it keep sitting there if someone could afford to take it. BTW- he frequently has other Z's and classics for sale on, and off, so it would be good to keep his name and number, if you are looking or will be soon. He is asking for $1500-but trust me when I say this is negotiable. I have talked to him several times, and he is a good guy to work with. Someone could have this Z for $800 to $1000 if you go to him with cash in hand. Maybe even less than that. Well, sorry for the booklong post, but I did not want to leave anything out. Feel free to ask me anything you want, and I will go back and check it out. My name is Ryan-(903) 816-2927. Apogolies if this is in the wrong forum-I am a rookie!!