IGNORED

OH/PA Z's *OPEN LAPPING DAY SUNDAY 10/02*

jinxxycat

Hi All, well I am a regular poster on the 350Z sites, but I wanted to share some info for the Older Gens too cause I know how great they can hang in the twisites! I was behind a few older gen Z's at mid-ohio track couple of months ago for a *fast* parade lap!!!!! :love:

Here is the info:

Spots still open for "Flat out Sunday" at BeaveRun.com This will be my second time on this track and it's great fun. HPDE situation where you have an instructor in the car w/ you to teach you how to drive on the track. AWESOME! And can you say 100+ mph on the straights? I know Peptidbond is going as well. So IF you have ANY speed in your blood, come on out.........make sure to check out the technical specs too! Those are very important!!!!!!! :)

flat out sunday info

Hope to see yall out there!!!!!!

For reference, it's an hour west of Pittsburgh, and an hour and 15 mins east of Akron OH. Beaver Valley exit off the turnpike (76). ROFL