Someone with a 1981 280zx turbo please help. - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Someone with a 1981 280zx turbo please help.

Featured Replies

Hello,

I am not getting spark to the plugs and I need a favor from someone with a 1981 280zx turbo.

Can you please take a picture of the coil. I bought the car with a missing distributor and coil and someone hacked some of the wires where the coil is supposed to be. It would be great to be able to see what is supposed to be there. If you could take a close up of the connections around the coil area I would greatly appreciate it!!!!!!

I have added a picture of my problem with the wiring. I have included numbers next to the wires I need identified.

Thanks,

RIck

post-9425-14150795957841_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Hello,

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 1981 280zx turbo? If you do could you post it or email it to me?

Thanks,

Rick

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.