series II to series I console swap - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

series II to series I console swap

Featured Replies

Has anyone used a series II 240Z console in a Series I? I'm looking for the forward location of the shifter hole as I am using a T5 from an 83 turbo ZX in my 71 240. If it will fit, what was done with the fuse block? Does anyone have a junk console I could tr to see if it would fit? I'm in NJ. Thanks.

Joe

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.