IGNORED

77 280z

tootsiepop0831

• 3 months later...

I did not think this forum was a place to sell parts. I am not a wrecker i just thought if you phoned me i could find out were you are and what you are willing to pay for the parts you need. I only bought this car to fix my project,

don't need to sell any parts i was just triying to help a fellow z er. I don't want to sell the whole car as there are to many parts that will brake on mine the day after i sell it, but i don't need the parts you want.

• 10 months later...

I have a 77 280z coupe rolling shell for sale in North Carolina for $350.00. The pictures can be viewed at http://new.photos.yahoo.com/cns.enterprises/album/576460762325545126#page1

The floors are in good condition and the rails are in great shape. the doors and hood are rust free. The back hatch has some rust in the bottom corners, but is very useable. I have all the glass for the car, also seats, dash, console, blower motor, plus a few more parts, but most are gone. The steering wheel is mounted back in the car. THE WHEELS AND TIRES DO NOT GO WITH THE CAR. I have three factory inflatable spares that you can have with it if you have one of your own. That would get it on a trailer, or you can bring the wheels off of your z and a tow dolly. I would not recommend using the spares with a tow dolly.

If anyone is interested you can call me at 828-403-0379 after 2pm.

• 3 weeks later...