Orlando area Z Work - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Orlando area Z Work

Featured Replies

I know there are a few central floridians on this board -- can anyone recommend a mechanic? My car (finally) got here today, my tools and stuff wont be settled for a bit, plus things are hectic right now, so I'd like to take it to someone for an oil change and a tune up -- I am in Winter Springs, but will travel a bit for the right mechanic =) any suggestions?

Thanks!

see Jose' on 17/92 at the Foreign Car Store...between Arby's and Burger King. Tell him Shawn, the guy with the white 240, recommended him....Cheap and good.

  • Author

I'll check him out, thanks for the recommend =)

The place that you used to go to down there would have been the Z Doctor's on Edgewater Drive. Oddly enough, I found them on a google search a couple of months ago even though they closed shop a few years ago. I called them up and I guess the wife answered and told me that they closed shop. Maybe worth a call to them. Who knows, he may even still do work on the side. It's a shame the place closed shop it was a Z icon down there. :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.