Need radio installation help! 240 vs. 260? - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need radio installation help! 240 vs. 260?

Featured Replies

I realize they take a different face plate, but... Are the radios the same UNDER the faceplate? Will a 260/280 AM/FM radio fit into a AM faceplate, bolt into the dash frame and hook up to the antennae and the power wire? I have never worked with these radios so I am lost on this deal. Can someone help me out here? :surprised

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.