Springs from a 240 on a 280 - Hybrid & Aftermarket - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Springs from a 240 on a 280

Featured Replies

First will they fit, second I have heard they are apporx 1 in shorter, I am wanting to lower my Z but dont want to go with a non Datsun part, wondering if the 240 springs are shorter and if they will fit on a 1977 Z

Any help will be appreciated, Im running 205/50/15 tires but want to reduce the gap from the top of the tire to the bottom of the fender and qtr. I like the size of the tire , have considered 205/55/15 but am not sure that I will like the more narrow look of the tire.

CAROLINA Z

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.