Front Bumper Guards and Louvers - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Front Bumper Guards and Louvers

Featured Replies

I just purchased a mint condition 1978 280-Z. It has chrome guards on front and rear bumpers, rear window louvers, and black pinstriping. I purchased a similar car new in 1978 and I know these weren't standard equipment.

I believe the guards and louvers were part of a dealer sport package or something similar. Does anyone know for sure? How about the pinstriping? Could that have been part of the same package?

Thank you in advance.

Unless you have a 'Black Pearl', they were just dealear add-ons. Mine has the louvers but not those rails on the bumpers. I don't really much care for them. (The rails)

they are all dealership options.. =)

I have just about every one imaginable.. except the front and rear bumper guards..

I even have a sun roof!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.